Yacht World Number: 2426-3521893
Located In: La Paz, BCS, Mexico
Hull Material: Fiberglass
PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED!!!
When world class architect Bruce Farr and renowned auto designer Sergio Pininfarina got together to design a yacht the result was nothing short of spectacular. The Beneteau First 45F5 is a strong, comfortable, fast boat. Meticulously maintained she has much to offer. A 42HP Craftsman diesel built in 2013. Raymarine autopilot SPX 10 with Octopus Hydraulic Ram (new 2019) 6 berths in 3 double cabins and by the way, all cabins have sea view. So much more than we can list here. Be sure to click on full specs to see all she has to offer.
Currently in her slip at Marina De La Paz and home to some of the worlds most renowned cruising grounds. Dozens of gorgeous anchorages with Sea life like you can’t believe. Warm crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches, many within a days sail of downtown La Paz. Come let the experts in yacht ownership here in Mexico show you how easy it is to begin your cruising dreams today.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think! Call for details.
La Paz Yachts
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Marina de la Paz
La Paz, BCS, Mexico 23000
011 52 (612) 123-1948
EMAIL US email@example.com
Builder: Beneteau Yachts (France)
Designer: Bruce Farr & Pinafarina
LOA: 46 ft 7 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 45 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 7 ft 1 in
Displacement: 23149 lbs
Ballast: 8378 lbs
Engine Brand: Craftsman/Mitsubishi
Year Built: 2013
Engine Model: CM4.42
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1880
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 42 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 5 (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (42 Gallons)
– 6 berths in 3 double cabins
– 2 heads (master cabin en-suite) with wash-basin, manual toilets and shower
– Hot/Cold Pressure water system [new accumulator tank 2017]
– 220v boiler/ water heater as engine is running
– Double stainless steel sink
– 2 burner stainless steel and oven
– 12v Double top loading Fridge Danfoss BD 50 with smart controller.
– Microwave 700 watt
– All inventory of the galley stays on the boat.
– Showers with electrical pump out.
– External shower at bathing platform
– Webasto 8000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle
– Webasto diesel heating (needs service)
– Karcher high pressure cleaner
– Stereo Radio/CD /MP3 player
– Samsung 32″ smart TV in master cabin
– Foldable cockpit table
– BBQ on propane
– Roller blinds for Master cabin
Standard Horizon VHF + AIS GX2150
Raymarine Plotter E90W (Navigation Corner)
Handheld GPS 72H
Raymarine autopilot SPX 10 with Octopus Hydraulic Ram (new 2019)
Autopilot head P70 (cockpit)
Multifunctional display I 70 (cockpit)
Standard Horizon VHF Ram 3 (cockpit)
Raymarine Radar range 48 miles
Raymarine depth sounder
Raymarine wind instruments
Plotter Rl70C Pathfinder (cockpit)
Icom 802 SSB with At140 tuner and Kiss grounding
Iridium Go with external antenna (satellite phone, weather, data, grib files and SOS)Icom 802
– Control Head and speaker in the Navigation corner;
– AT-140 tuner
– Kiss grounding
– Isolated backstay antenna
Pactor modem for the SSB: Iridium Go
– Call, send and receive email (even send pictures);
– With an app you can use your own phone and take it with you;
– Receive weather data, also as grib files on the laptops;
– Read some mobile optimized website on the internet;
– SOS function;
– Cheaper than a Pactor Mode;
– Predict wind has good monthly plans.
Standard Horizon GX2150 with AIS connected to a Garmin handheld 72H GPS.
– Used as emergency navigation system.
12v / 110v including shore-supply and mains
3 Firefly batteries 330AH (new 2017)
2000W Xantrex Inverter Pure sin wave with remote control
500 Watt 50 volt Solarworld Solarpanels
Morningstar Tristar 45A MPPT controler
Aerogen 6 Windgenerator
110 A Mitsubishi Alternator with Sterling ProReg -D Regulator
All cabin lights LED
Anchor light and Tricolor LED
Running lights HalogenSolar panels (Solarworld 500 Watt) with Morningstar Tristar 45A MPPT controller
– Wind generator (Aerogen 6)
– High output Alternator with Smart controller (Mitsubishi 110A + Sterling ProReg -D)
They all produce 12 Volt DC, stored in batteries, so that it can be used even when there is no sun or wind.
Electricity storage: 3 x firefly Oasis G31 (348 Ah), a battery you can discharge to 80% and be impossible to destroy with deep discharging.
12 volt consumers : Fridge, cabin lights, VHF radio, water pressure pump, auto pilot, plotter, GPS, wind instruments, depth sounder, bilge pump, propane solenoid, water maker.
110 volt consumers: Microwave, Sonos coffee machine, 2 laptops, Smart TV, vacuum cleaner, power drill, dremel etc. and all kind of gadgets what have to be charged.
No 110 Volt in the batteries but the inverter converts 110 Volt AC from 12 volt DC.
Craftsman Marine engine, build by Drinkwaard Motoren In the Netherlands. It is based on a Mitsubishi industrial engine and perfect marinized . Easy to find spare parts for this engine.Behind the engine you will find a Twin Disc gearbox connected to a 30 MM stainless steel shaft that leaves the boat true a drip-less Volvo seal and finds in the middle a zinc anode and on the end a cutlass bearing(2018) The propeller what is connected to the shaft is a Max Prop Easy 4 blade (2018) with on the nose a fresh zinc anode.
The access to the engine is super easy. Move the stairs to the companionway and two panels in the back cabins. Maintenance becomes easy (changing impeller, V- belt, oil and fuel filter. checking oil levels and coolant). The sea water strainer is also in reach, so you can directly see or the raw water pump is working properly.
Deck, hull and sail
Construction- GRP hand-laminated optimized performance hull and GRP sandwich deck
– GRP/balsa sandwich construction deck with non-skid surface.
Teak cockpit seating.
Spars & Rigging
– Fractional Sloop with double set of aft-winged spreaders aft
– Slab reefing mast and furling forestay
– 1×19 s/steel wire rigging (new 2008)
– Adjustable back-stay.
– Rigid boom Vang.
– Furling Genoa (new 2017– great condition)
– Full Main Sail. good condition
– Storm Jib around the Genoa (New)
– Yankee Jib (good condition)
– Lazy Bag & Lazy Jacks (good condition)
– 2 x 43 ST Lewmar manual winch on coachroof for halyards, reefs & outhaul
– 2 x 52 ST Lewmar primary Genoa winches
– 2 x 46 ST Lewmar spinnaker winches
Caribe LHT-9 feet Dinghy
– Polyester bottom, 17.3 ” Hyperlon tubes, seat,
– Sunbrella dinghy-cover with two large pockets New (2018)
– Anchor + line, gas tank and 2 oars.Nissan 18 HP 2 stroke outboard engine with extra large fins and tiller extension.
– serviced 2019 (new spark plugs, anodes, oil, etc.)
– Plastimo coastal 6 pers Life Raft certified 2018
– Horseshoe buoy
– Life sling
– Manual & Automatic Bilge Pumps
– Life Jackets
– Fire Extinguishers
– Safety Flares
– Jack lines
Watermaker Spectra 12 Volt type Ventura 200T 8 gal/hourSpectra watermaker ventura-T200: ideal system for installation in tight spaces. Simple analog controls and gauges display the feed water pressure and the product flow meter.
For testing water quality there’s a handheld salinity meter that digitally tests the total dissolved solids (TDS) of the water that comes out of the Watermaker (any salt, metal or mineral in the water). With the push of a button, it can tell you the overall water purity level. It is a quick and inexpensive way to check the quality of our own fresh water plant.
– Bugel anchor 200 feet chain and 200 feet rope
– 1500 watt/ 12 volt Anchor windlass Lofrans with remote control
– Fortress Aluminium anchor
– Bimini Top and dodger (new 2016)
– Swimming platform with stainless steel ladder
– Windvane ” Windpilot”
– Knee board
– Bosmans chair
– Moorings, fenders, lines etc.
– 10 x 5 gallon diesel jerrycans
– 1 x 5 gallon gas jerrycan
– 2 x 5 gallon fresh water jerrycans
– 2 boat hooks
– 2 comfort seats
– Spare filters, impellers, v belts, water maker filters etc.