This is a beautiful 2 stateroom trawler with a large salon and galley all on one level. A full complement of electronics are found at the helm and on the bridge. Access ladder from the aft master stateroom to the cockpit, powered by 2 Ford Lehman 120HP motors and a new Genset. This boat is in the water and ready to cruise
This vessel is located in beautiful San Carlos Sonora, Mexico, A short 250 mile drive on a safe 4 lane highway from Nogales, Az. San Carlos is a known boating destination/community, featuring breathtaking scenery, quiet anchorages nearby, great fishing, diving, two marinas, 3 haul out facilities and much more.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think! Call for details.
San Carlos Yachts
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Don Brame & Brisa Llanes
Edificio Marina San Carlos Local # 3
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico 85506
Our Local phone 011 52 (622) 226-0037
EMAIL US email@example.com
- LOA: 41′
- BEAM: 14’2″
- DRAFT: 4’6″
- DISPLACEMENT: 30,000 lbs.
- ENGINES: (2) Ford Lehman
- ENGINE HP: 120
- ENGINE MODEL: 2715E
- CRUISING SPEED: 7 kts.
- ENGINE HOURS: Under 500
- MAX SPEED: 12 kts.
- FUEL: 400 US gal.
- WATER: 250 US gal.
- HOLDING: 40 US gal.
A classic aft-cabin design in beautiful condition! Forward is the guest stateroom with V- berth and extensive storage in lockers, drawers and bins. The guest head is to port and features a marble counter top. The salon has the lower helm to starboard, an L-shaped dinette to port and the U-shaped galley to starboard with domestic 6 cu.ft. freezer The master stateroom has a center line double berth, roomy head and tons of storage.
- REFRIGERATION: Tundra T42 (12vDC/120vAC)
- FREEZER: Frigidaire 6 cu.ft. chest (120vAC)
- STOVE: Force 10 SS four-burner with oven (LPG)
- SINK: Double SS
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure
- RADAR: SiTex T-150
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Apelco 560 Fishfinder/Plotter
- VHF: (1) Icom IC-M402, (1) Apelco 8500
- AUTO PILOT: Simrad Robertson AP300X
- CHART PLOTTER/GPS: Garmin GPSMap 3010C
- COMPASS: (2)
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12vDC/120vAC
- BATTERIES: (4) 6-volt deep cycle (house), (2) 4D (engines), (2) Group 27 (genset) (BRAND NEW)
- SMART SYSTEM REGULATOR: Yes
- BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH: Yes
- BATTERY MONITOR: Analog gauges
- DOCKSIDE CABLE: 50′ 50-amp
- GEN SET: CUMMINS POWER GENERATION 9KW BRAND NEW
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12vDC
- ALTERNATOR: (2)
- BATTERY CHARGER: ProMariner ProNautic smart charger
- ROD HOLDERS: (3)
- ROCKET LAUNCHERS: (10)
- OUTRIGGERS: 18′ FRP
Deck Equipment and Ground Tackle
- ANCHORS: 60# CQR with chain rode, with custom Manta anchor bridle, Danforth type with chain and line rode (stern), collapsible Fisherman type
- TOE RAILS: Teak
- LADDER: Swim
- SWIM PLATFORM: Teak custom oversized
- BOW PULPIT: Teak with SS rail
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Horizon 1600 with helm remote (12vDC)
- ANCHOR DAVIT/ROLLER: Single SS
- LIGHTS: Deckmount nav, aft deck
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Complete custom aluminum bimini; main cabin window covers
- LIFELINES & STANCHIONS: Teak on SS stanchions
- GATES: P & S, stern
- DECK MATERIAL: FRP with integral non-skid
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- AIR CONDITIONING: Aqua Air 16,000 BTU
- PROPELLERS: (2) four-blade bronze
- BILGE PUMPS: (2) automatic
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINERS: (3) bronze
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Manual dry chemical (not tagged)
- FUEL FILTERS: (3) Racor, (4) Fram
- STEERING: Hydraulic dual station
- FUEL SHUT OFFS: LPG, diesel
- FRESH WATER COOLING: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: (2) Jabsco electric
- HOLDING TANK: Fiberglass, electric pumpout
- TRANSMISSIONS: Hurth
- LIFE JACKETS: (4) Adult Type I Offshore; (6) Type III
- LIFE RING: Yes